Advisory Committee: Meeting #01 of APAN53
The agendas of the meeting were as follows:
• Progress and Preparation made so far:
- Opening Ceremony
- Keynote Speakers
- Development of Web Portal
- Logo and Banner
- Budget and Associated Sponsorships
- Approval of structure of Booklet to be prepared targeting APAN53
• Challenges, if any, to be reported by honorable Convenors of each sub-committee
• Suggestions from honorable Advisors
• Any other business
Dr. Ferdous Zaman, with the permission of honorable Chief Advisor, gave a brief description about the Asia-Pacific Advanced Network and about APAN53. Then he requested CEO, BdREN as MemberSecretary of LOC, to apprise the meeting on the progress of the preparation.
CEO, BdREN gave a presentation covering the details of the preparation and the activities being performed by each and every committee/sub-committee.
The Advisors expressed their satisfaction at the progress in the run up to the august event. They gave a few suggestions to make the event flawless and successful.
The Chief Advisor then wrapped up the meeting giving thanks to all the Advisors for their active participation in the meeting.
The first meeting of the Advisory Committee of APAN53 was held on 19 December 2021 virtually where the following members of the committee were present using Zoom platform:
- Prof. Dr. Dil Afroza Begum, Member, UGC and Vice-Chairperson, BoT - Advisor
- Prof. Dr. Md. Akhtar Hossain, ex-Member, UGC and Member, BoT - Advisor.
- Prof. Dr. Md. Mashiur Rahman, Vice-Chancellor, NU and Member, BoT - Advisor.
- Prof. Dr. Syed Humayun Akhter, Vice-Chancellor, BOU and Member, BoT - Advisor.
- Prof. Dr. Chowdhury Mofizur Rahman, Vice-Chancellor, UIU and Member, BoT - Advisor.
- Prof. Dr. Shahid Akhtar Hossain, Vice-Chancellor, Eastern University and Member, BoT - Advisor.
- Prof. Dr. Md. Shahidur Rashid Bhuiyan, Vice-Chancellor, SBAU and Member, BoT - Advisor.
- Prof. Dr. A.R.M Solaiman, Vice-Chancellor (Additional Charge), MBSTU and Member (selected), BoT - Advisor
- Dr. Ferdous Zaman, Secretary (In-charge), UGC – Advisor and Member Secretary.
The meeting was presided over by Honorable Chairperson of BdREN Trust Prof. Dr. Kazi Shahidullah who is also the Chief Advisor of the Committee.