APAN52 Technical Committee: Debriefing Session
Andrew Howard, the chair of the APAN52 Technical Committee, convened a meeting on the various technical aspects of the APAN52 Meeting on August 12, 2021. The members of the APAN technical committee shared their important observations on various issues of the APAN52 meeting and gave important suggestions for making the next APAN meeting more exciting. The conference was attended by BdREN members of the APAN53 Local Technical Committee in order to expand their knowledge.
Meeting Date: 12 August 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m.- 01:30 p.m.
Agenda: APAN52 Meeting Tech Debrief
Participants [From Bangladesh]:
- Mohammad Tawrit, CEO BdREN
- Sayedur Rahman, Member of APAN53 Technical Committee
- Md. Ariful Islam, Manager, Data and Transmission
- Md. Sajidul Islam, Sr. Network Engineer, Data and NOC
- Shamim Ahmed, Network Engineer, NOC
Participants [Other]: Markus Buchhorn, Andrew Howard, Terry Smith, Brook Schofield, Jamie Gillespie, Veerachai Tanpipat, Mukhammad Andri Setiawan, Liana, Shaan, and Arisman