Data Center with Cloud Computing Facility: BdREN has a Data Center (DC) situated in UGC and a Data Recovery Center (DR) at BUET with having modern technological equipment related to transmission network/data network/cloud computing/video conferencing/unified communication. DC and DR is well equipped with passive equipment like power, two-way power backup, cooling, fire fighting, WLDS, raise floor, lighting etc.
BdREN has its own cloud-computing infrastructure with having managed cloud services, central storage, data replication with DR center from DC and virtualization platform. The following services are currently providing by BdREN to the universities.
- Virtual Machine (Windows, Linux and So one): BdREN has 24 blade server with having 40 core processor and 20GB RAM of each server to providing on demand virtual machine with higher configuration to the researcher/faculty/student. Clients are subscribed a VM for a certain amount of time as per their need.
- Web hosting: BdREN has web hosting facility in their cloud. Universities can host their web server to the BdREN cloud.
- Shared Storage: BdREN has more than 250TB central storage in its data center and another 150TB storage in DR. Subscriber can avail storage as per their need based on VM.
- E-Mail Services: Universities can have their own email service by using BdREN cloud. Experts of BdREN always ready to consult with the universities to build their own infrastructure by using BdREN cloud.
- Others: BdREN is providing on demand cloud service to the university. By using BdREN Infrastructure universities can host any of their service like research, application hosting, database hosting etc.
2035total visits,1visits today