- This event has passed.
17th International Conference on Computer Applications
February 27 - March 1
17th International Conference on Computer Applications 2019
February 27 – March 1, 2019, Novotel Hotel, Yangon, Myanmar
The 17th International Conference on Computer Applications (ICCA 2019) will be organized by University of Computer Studies, Yangon under Ministry of Education, Myanmar and co-organized by Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan. ICCA 2019 provides a forum for the presentation of technological advances and current research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental and applied computing and technologies.
ICCA 2019, the 17th in the series that has been held annually since 2003, will bring together leading engineers and scientists in computer and information technology from around the world.
The conference offers an excellent opportunity to learn and share the latest developments to interact with leading experts in the field. ICCA 2019 will aim to strengthen the research laboratories and universities.
The following workshops were held together with ICCA 2019 :
- Workshop on Natural Language and Speech Processing
- Workshop on Geographic Information System and Image Processing
- Workshop on Network Security
Call for Papers
Original papers on all aspects of computer application are solicited for submission to the conference. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to.
The conference will cover the following Topics :
|– Internet of Things
– Network Security and Cryptography
– Network Function Virtualization
– Software Defined Network
– Advanced Wireless Communication
– Parallel and Distributed Computing
– Cluster and Grid Computing
– Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
– Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
– Numerical Analysis
– Modeling and Simulation
|– Natural Language and Speech Processing
– Geographic Information System
– Embedded System
– Big Data and Cloud Computing
– Software Engineering
– Semantic Web and Web Services
– Image Processing and Image Understanding
– Digital Signal Processing
– Data Mining and Machine Learning
– Intelligent Databases and Information Retrieval
– Database Technology and Data Warehousing
Please visit the conference website here: http://ucsy.edu.mm/ICCAConference13.do
Submission Deadline: 31st October, 2018
Acceptance Notification: 22nd November, 2018
Camera Ready Due: 13th December, 2018
Foreign Participants: USD 200
Local Participants: 75000 Kyats
For any information or requests, please contact the conference secretariat,University of Computer Studies,Yangon, Myanmar.