Bangladesh Research and Education Network (BdREN) Trust is a non-profit organization engaged in operating and maintaining the only Research and Education Network (REN) in Bangladesh. The principal objective of BdREN is to facilitate and support research activities in Bangladesh. Currently, it is seeking application from energetic, dynamic and prospective candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria to fill up the following positions:
1. Position: General Manager (Operations and Planning) [Level-2]
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science & Engineering/ MSc. in Applied Physics & Electronics from any reputed University of Bangladesh or abroad (All foreign degrees must have equivalence certificate).
- At least 15 years of diverse or overall experience in Telecommunication/ Data communication system/ IP & Transmission Network.
- At least 8 years proven track record in leadership & managerial positions of corporate environment.
Age Limit: Maximum 45 Years. (Age limit may be relaxed in case of more qualified & experienced candidate.
Salary: BDT. 1,35,000/-
2. Position: Network Engineer (Transmission) [Level-5]
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science & Engineering/M.Sc. in Applied Physics & Electronics from any reputed university of Bangladesh or abroad (All foreign degrees must have equivalence certificate).
- The candidate with conversancy in DWDM transmission technology will be given preference.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 Years
Salary: BDT. 45,000/-
3. Position: Programmer [Level-5]
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science & Engineering/ M.Sc in Applied Physics & Electronics from any reputed university of Bangladesh or abroad (all foreign degrees must have equivalence certificate).
- The candidate having advance level of knowledge in coding using php/mysql, java and dotNET, Python/PERL and having knowledge in configuring Apache and NGINX will be given preference.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 Years.
Salary: BDT. 45,000/-
BdREN offers a competitive compensation package, professional work environment, training and growth for successful candidates.
The application shall be addressed to CEO, BdREN Trust and submitted in a sealed envelope with the “Name of the position” applied for at the top of the envelope. Interested candidates are requested to make sure that the hardcopy of the application in prescribed format with all necessary documents reach the office of CEO, BdREN Trust (Room no/529, 4th floor), UGC building, Agargaon, Dhaka-1207 by 5.00 pm on 01/09/2019. The applicant is also requested to send a copy of the application in docx format attaching all the necessary documents as scanned pdf to email@example.com meeting the above deadline.
Click to download Application Form
Instruction to Applicants
- Submit a forwarding letter mentioning the position applied for and list of the documents and papers is attached. The application needs to be addressed to the CEO, BdREN Trust, UGC Bhaban, Agargaon Administrative Area, Dhaka-1207.
- Submit the filled-up prescribed “Application Form“ and staple two recent passport sized color photographs with the form.
- If additional sheets are required to complete the information asked for in the Application Form”, enclose them with the Form.
- Provide certified or attested of all the academic/ vocational, training, experience and any other certificates to justify your competency.
- Submit a Pay Order/ Bank Draft of TK. 700 (Seven Hundred) only (for positions in level 2 to level 5) in favor of BdREN Trust.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel any application having incomplete/ wrong information or the recruitment process without showing any reason thereof.
Detail Terms of Reference with the Instruction for Application along with Application Format is available in the web site with URL: https://www.bdren.net.bd/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Jobs-Circular-08-08-2019.pdf